Saturday 15 September 2007

Where did Summer go V.s Which Paul Featherstone?

Well, the leaves are blowing from the trees and there is definitely a nip in the air! So where exactly did Summer go, the source of much debate in the UK - we have had floods, rain and wind but not much sunshine and heat. For all of the debate about the climate heating up I don't see much evidence of it! (joke)

I have recently made some updates to my website and if anyone wants to take a look then please visit:

Feel free to request a link swap, I'm trying to get my name at the top of Google at the moment, the main competitors are as follows:

a) Paul Featherstone - Motivational Speaker..quote from site: "Paul Featherstone was the paramedic who psychologically held Diver’s hand for 12 hours until he was freed from his concrete tomb after the disastrous Thredbo landslide in 1997." - I think this Paul also plays bit parts in "Americas Worst Accidents...3" on NTL channel 672. Poor Diver!

b) Paul Featherstone - Tenor..quote from site: "Knowing nothing of music and little of opera, Paul had his first singing lessons with Maggie Cotter, and quickly learned Valentin’s aria from “Faust” - “Avant de quitter ces lieux” and got the job." Wow, isn't that how it always happen though?

c) Paul Featherstone - Director of Estates and Facilities..quote from personal profile: "Out of work interests include martial arts, playing guitar and following Bolton Wanderers" - this I am not happy about - the football team that is!

I have managed to get in front of Paul C for a UK search but need help, can you help, will you help?

I deserve more exposure that big mouthed Pauls A and B, for I am Paul D - the biggest mouth of them all.

Bye for noo.
;0)

1 comment:

JULIE said...

hmm.....interesting...off to 'google' myself now :)